We would like to inform you that Outletphotography.com accepts forms of paid advertising, sponsorship, and/or other forms of compensation through banner ads and affiliate paid links.
An affiliate link is a referral Outletphotography.com makes through a link to another website not owned or run by Outletphotography.com, where by if you make a purchase we may earn a small commission. This small commission helps us run and continue to provide you with valuable reviews on Outletphotography.com.
Please know that:
- We make money on every post we create on Outletphotography.com, either through affiliate links or link display banners.
- All links that lead to a merchant site outside of Outletphotography.com are affiliate links. If they are not then we’ll soon correct that so they will be affiliate links.
- Every Tweet we make also generates income, either through traffic to this site or through an affiliate link.
- Our Facebook Page also generates income, either through traffic to this site or through an affiliate link.
- Any feed, email or newsletter that we offer for to subscribers will have affiliate links or display ads.
In addition, Outletphotography.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Finally, just because we get paid to blog, tweet or post on facebook about a product, service or company, that does not guarantee we will give a favorable review. Any and all reviews, paid for or not, positive or negative, are the views and opinions of Outletphotography.com and should not be solely taken as fact, but only as an opinion based on our use of the product or service at the time of the review.
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to contact us.